Pages

Korean Travel Online - The Increasing Number of Bubble Tea Stores in Seoul

When you've been in Taiwan, China, Hongkong, Singapore, or the Philippines, you probably have tried some bubble tea at least once.



Korea is slowly catching up on the bubble tea craze. There are shops around Seoul that sell bubble tea. One of the first ones I tried was a small cafe near Sookmyung Women's University. Dunkin' Donuts also has the milk tea with pearls on their menu. Some of the franchise stores like Quickly, and Gongcha are increasing in numbers. Recently I also found Cha Time in Hapjeong

I've seen Quickly shops in Gangnam, Myeongdong, and Hongdae. When I visited D-Cube City Mall this weekend, I also found a new GongCha store where Jesters Pies used to be. For more on D-Cube, read my previous post. You can also find GongCha in Hongdae and Myeongdong.

________________________________________________
Facebook: www.facebook.com/koreatourism
Twitter: www.twitter.com/koreantravel
Youtube: www.youtube.com/visitkorea
Official site: www.visitkorea.or.kr


No comments:

Post a Comment