Pages

Korean Travel Online - Favorite Breakfast Meals

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I don't really like the Korean breakfast and I'm more of a coffee and pancakes kind of person. I also enjoy eating out for breakfast, sitting in a nice coffee shop with a good view and just enjoying the food. So here are some of my go-to breakfast meals.



(photo from McDonalds Korea site)
 McDonalds Egg McMuffin Meal - they should make this an all day menu


Pancakes from The Flying Pan Blue in Itaewon - probably the best pancakes I've had so far


Pretzels and coffee from Tom n Toms - pretzels are always hot and freshly-made


Blueberry Bagel with Cream Cheese and Latte from Hollys




Ham Cream cheese Bagel and Latte from Caffe Pascucci



Ham Panini and Latte from Caffe Pascucci



Cream Cheese Muffin and Latter from Holly's



Pancake set at Paris Baguette Cafe



So obviously, I love latte's, and anything with cream cheese.


________________________________________________
Facebook: www.facebook.com/koreatourism
Twitter: www.twitter.com/koreantravel
Youtube: www.youtube.com/visitkorea
Official site: www.visitkorea.or.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment