Pages

Korean Travel Online - New Mall in Hapjeong: Mecenatpolis

Whenever my bus would pass by Hapjeong on my way to work, I would see this new mall outside Hapjeong Station Exit 10 with a Lotte Cinema, McDonalds, Caffe Pascucci. I wasn't really enticed to go take a look and I didn't really think there will be more stores inside. Then a few days ago, I noticed a big Uniqlo store. I needed some jeans and cardigan for work so I decided to go for a little clothes shopping. To my surprise, I found more than what I expected. The mall is called Mecenatpolis (메세나폴리스). Aside from Uniqlo, there's also Muji, and 8 seconds and TopTen. For food and drinks, there's Starbucks, McDonalds, Steff Hotdog, Coco Curry House, Angel-in-us, Jamba Juice, Taco Bell, Krispy Kreme, and ChaTime.
 
I think this will be my new favorite store. It's not very busy (yet) and it's just two subway stops from my house. Sweet!

________________________________________________
Facebook: www.facebook.com/koreatourism
Twitter: www.twitter.com/koreantravel
Youtube: www.youtube.com/visitkorea
Official site: www.visitkorea.or.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment